1. We recognise that the climate emergency is a health emergency - this means it significantly affects the health of the population both in this country and worldwide
2. We recognise that the health impacts of climate change are unfairly distributed and worsen existing health inequalities.
3. We will act in a professional capacity to reduce the severe risks to public and global health
4. We recognise the way the NHS delivers healthcare has an impact on climate change.
5. We hope patients will share our concerns and work with us in their own ways to address the climate emergency.